These are the principles that guide our organization’s work and our standards for how we treat one another and our constituents. Our constituents include our community at large made up of students and their families, teachers, administrators and other district personnel, school board members, donors, future donors and volunteers.
- We value excellence in education, serving as community leaders and concerned citizens who are responsive to the needs of students, educators and the community.
- We believe that private philanthropy is essential for the success of our nation’s public schools, now and in the future.
- We are dedicated to providing equal access to educational opportunities for all students in our community’s public schools.
- We conduct ourselves with integrity and honesty and adhere to the highest standards of transparency and accountability to safeguard the public’s trust in our work.
- We manage our relationships with respect, compassion and appreciation for all those who have a vested interest in public education.
- We continually develop our knowledge, skills, and resources so that our achievements will better serve our community.